Get Your A-Game On
Get Your A-Game On is a unique golf-themed corporate training program that teaches communication, leadership and team-building as well as the fundamentals of the golf swing. In many ways, golf portrays life and provides a great platform for personal and professional development. This program will energize your business, provide management with insights into their employees and deliver a roadmap for continued growth.
- Certified instructors from Golfzon Leadbetter and Game On will deliver the program.
- David Leadbetter’s innovative A Swing is a simple approach to the golf swing that can be taught indoors without hitting a ball. Golfers of all abilities, even complete beginners, will benefit from learning the A Swing. How your employees learn and adopt new skills reveals a lot about their character, willingness to receive instruction and their commitment to change.
- “Get Your A-Game On” has a proven formula to deliver communication, leadership and team-building training in an engaging and fun environment with incredible results.
- Customized training curriculum specific to your corporate goals.
- Available in 90-minute, half-day, full-day and keynote programs.
- Pricing based on length of program and number of participants.
- Fully certified teachers and training equipment.
- Private online community coaching tool to record activity and encourage interaction between participants after the session ends.
- Video recaps and teaching notes for all participants.
- Golf training aids to keep for all participants.
Communication, Leadership And Team-building Exercises
Identify your strengths and weaknesses as a communicator and increase client engagement while being yourself and playing within your game.
ADAPT TO UNEXPECTED CHANGE
Think quickly on your feet in the face of inevitable obstacles so that you can navigate business challenges with resourcefulness and optimism.
FIND THE FUEL TO STAY INSPIRED
Harness the motivating power of game dynamics to elevate your job performance by recapturing the spirit of healthy competition and play.
SWING FROM WITHIN
Understand how the body works to create an efficient golf swing using applied biomechanics.
THE A SWING
Practice the fundamental movements of the golf swing using the efficient A Swing approach.
Develop the feel for the golf swing and develop a routine for continued success.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Please complete the form below to download our Corporate Events brochure. We’ll be in touch soon with further details.