Careers at the Leadbetter Golf Academies
In 1983, when the doors to the very first Leadbetter Golf Academy opened, the golf world’s view of instruction changed forever. David’s swing philosophies and teaching methods revolutionized the way people thought about instruction itself. David continues to push the boundaries of golf instruction with the A Swing, the most significant change to golf instruction in years.
Today, with over 40 academies across the globe, The Leadbetter Golf Academy and its network of elite instructors continue David’s tradition of innovation and excellence by bringing premier golf instruction to players of all ages and abilities.
The Leadbetter Golf Academies offer a holistic approach to golf instruction that incorporates swing analysis, course management, mental preparation and physical conditioning. Our facilities provide the ideal setting for golfers to train and hone their abilities. The facilities at The Leadbetter Golf Academies provide the latest teaching analysis tools as well as extensive training space in a profession and modern setting.
About Leadbetter Golf Academy
With over 40 academies across the globe, The Leadbetter Golf Academy and its network of elite instructors continue David’s tradition of innovation and excellence by bringing premier golf instruction to players of all ages and abilities.
The Leadbetter Golf Academies offer a holistic approach to golf instruction that incorporates swing analysis, course management, mental preparation and physical conditioning. We are recruiting for a new academy that will be focused on junior development in Jakarta, Indonesia. The successful candidate will also be provided with the full Leadbetter certification and will become a Certified Leadbetter coach upon completion.
LEED Coach – Leadbetter Golf Academy Indonesia
We are looking for a coach with previous experience developing and working with juniors on a full-time basis. Experience as a competitive player would also be highly beneficial as well as previous experience working in Asia. You would be expected to keep abreast of successful junior programs global and youth development initiatives to help further enhance the program.
- To deliver golf Instruction and professionalism in accordance with the Leadbetter Instructor Certification and instruction techniques and philosophies.
- To manage all day to day scheduling and business operations required to run a high-end golf facility.
- To develop with Senior coaches an extensive junior program for long term student development.
- To deliver weekly junior program, camps and on course tuition.
- To work on own initiative to build up client base for coaching.
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary – Approx -£25,000 after tax per annum
- Annual bonus tied to academy performance
- Full Leadbetter Instructor Certification
- Monthly housing allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Opportunity to meet and learn from David Leadbetter and other top members of the Leadbetter coaching team
- Become part of the global Leadbetter Instructor community
To apply for this position please send CV with profile photo by the 10th of November. Successful applicants will be contacted by the 18th November. Position start date, mid-January 2020. Please apply to email@example.com.
Full-Time Coach – Konnectgolf, Manhattan, NYC
Apply now for an exciting career opportunity with our Leadbetter Golf Academy at KonnectGolf, New York!
This exclusive indoor academy location offers state of the art technology and learning environment located in the heart of Manhattan, NY. This opportunity will appeal to a junior coach, male or female and offer full Leadbetter certification training, helping you become one of the best instructors in the world.
Further details about compensation and benefits will be provided upon selection for interview.
If you are willing to learn, strive for excellence and are dedicated to golf apply to Head of Education, Stuart Clayton – firstname.lastname@example.org.