Montpellier Massane, France
Managed by Head Pros, Nicolas Armand and Nicolas Bes, it is the Headquarters of the Leadbetter Academy in France. It was on this unique site that the first academy was created. In 1989. A big center of clinics, workshops and a high-level training campus was created. Today, these combined facilities have nearly 40 young people spread over various different training centers.
Open year-round and ideally situated in Baillargues, between the Camargue Region and the Mediterranean, 15mins from downtown Montpellier and beaches, the Golf de Massane Montpellier was designed by Californian architect, Ronald Fream. It offers a unique playing experience, thanks to its undulated fairways and links alike, its greens, each different from the others and it’s white-sanded
On-site, you can also improve your game or get acquainted with the pleasures of golf on the compact, 9-hole course, L’Ecureuil.
- 18-hole course
- 9-hole compact course
- Short game zone
- Wedge zone
- Putting green
- Chipping green
- Practice zone
- Covered station
- Video room
- Analysis software
- Physical conditioning room
Leadbetter in France
The David Leadbetter Academy in France proposes numerous instruction packages that are adapted to every level of play.
Whether you’re just a beginner, aiming to train at a high level or you simply wish to improve your game, David Leadbetter experts will enable you to reach your goal, regardless of your index and level. From an hour of individual instruction to 5-day clinics, David Leadbetter instruction adapts to the needs of each player.
The corps of instructors at our academies are certified and have been trained in the David Leadbetter methodology. Each of our Pro instructors regularly go through Playing technique and Instructor Training to update their skills, on-site, at the David Leadbetter Academy Headquarters in Orlando, Florida, USA.
Leadbetter en France c’est:
- 8 academies on renowned golf courses, under the direction of Head Pro Golf Instructors, Nicolas ARMAND and Alain ALBERTI who together, make up 25 years of experience as instructors, at a high level. The two instructors have coached circuit pro golfers such as Raphael Jacquelin, Alexander Levy, Clement Berardo and Jerome Lando-Casanova.
- Physical and mental preparation with coaches specialized in the accompaniment of Pro golfers
- A variety of courses proposed, from individual workshops to 5-day clinics
- Instruction in the short game with One Putt-Short Game and One Putt – Putting
- Junior camps and summer clinics with accompaniment for young players under 18 years of age
- Junior golf school, for beginner child golfers ages 4 to 18, for recreation, Wednesday afternoons or Saturday mornings
- In conjunction with the AIMG School’s sports curriculum for 8th graders to 2-year, golf instruction for high level apprenticeship that can be combined or not, to a curriculum of undergraduate studies, enabling access to various career paths in golf.